Confused by politics? Don’t be discouraged, we know it’s a lot to keep on top of. Fortunately, The Iowa Statehouse Progressive Network is already doing a lot of the heavy lifting. Click here for their weekly update on relevant legislation.
- Funding programs and resources for survivors. Click HERE for advocacy!
- Session currently closed.
Please contact your legislators and bill sponsors and voice your opinions about these current bills. Not sure who represents you? Click HERE to find out or look below.
Prefer to be heard in person? Click HERE to find an upcoming Town Hall meeting near you!
- Dis.33 (Linn): Sen.Robert Hogg
- Dis.34 (Linn): Sen.Liz Mathis
- Dis.35 (Linn): Sen.Wally Horn
- Dis.37 (Johnson): Sen.Bob Dvorsky
- Dis.39 (Johnson): Sen.Kevin Kinney
- Dis.43 (Johnson): Sen.Joe Bolkcom
- Dis.65 (Linn): Rep.Liz Bennett
- Dis.66 (Linn): Rep.Art Staed
- Dis.67 (Linn): Rep.Ashley Hinson
- Dis.68 (Linn): Rep.Ken Rizer
- Dis.69 (Linn): Rep. Kirsten Running-Marquardt
- Dis.70 (Linn): Rep.Todd Taylor
- Dis.95 (Linn): Rep.Louie Zumbach
- Dis.74 (Johnson): Rep.Dave Jacoby
- Dis.77 (Johnson): Rep.Amy Nielsen
- Dis.85 (Johnson): Rep.Vicki Lensing
- Dis.86 (Johnson): Rep.Mary Mascher
Have an update? Contact us!